[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
www.flightlesstravel.com • View topic - Hotel Moncton

Hotel Moncton

Hotel Moncton

Postby ooliver186 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:05 pm

This New Brunswick hotel is just a 6-minute walk from Magic Mountain Water Park. Hotel Moncton features a seasonal outdoor pool and spacious guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.

The traditionally decorated, bright rooms have red bed covers and offer cable TV and a seating area.

Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast bar. The hotel also has vending machines.

Moncton Hotel is a 10-minute walk from Magnetic Hill Zoo and just 1 km from Magnetic Hill Golf & Country Club. Greater Moncton International Airport is 16 km away.

Re: Hotel Moncton

Postby kavinE6 » Tue May 13, 2014 8:51 am

Stayed at Brunswick Hotel Canada on Mother’s day was my first experience. I’m happy to see the fantastic location, great use of small space, tea & coffee facilities all provided. As well as staff were very friendly and good discount for using hotel restaurant. We will definitely be back.
kavinE6

Re: Hotel Moncton

Postby Dena54 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:47 am

Can anyone advice me for the best party hotel nyc venue where i can hangout with my friends? Please suggest anything if you know.
Dena54

Return to Asia