[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
www.flightlesstravel.com • View topic - Attraction of Europe!!

Attraction of Europe!!

Attraction of Europe!!

Postby Jeff321 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:46 am

Europe is rich due to its great attractions in all around the world. Eiffel Tower, The Louvre, Coliseum, Notre Dame de Paris, Tower of London and most attractive place in Europe that attract to the tourist for visiting in Europe its Disneyland park. It is place in Paris and found in very big land. Especially kids are like to come here and mostly in vacations this park is very busy. Disneyland parks such a nice adventure.
For speciall weekends grand canyon tour from las vegas is the best option.
Jeff321

Re: Attraction of Europe!!

Postby kavinE6 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:39 am

The Eiffel Tower is an iron lattice tower located in the champ de Mars in Paris. It was named after the engineer Gustave Eiffel. How the company is designed and builds the towers. I got the interesting history of this largest mark land during my bus tour to niagara falls from new york city. The tour guide is very nice person and have massive knowledge about all around the world. Due to his instructions I really enjoy my New York toure and gets a lots of information about famous attractions of the world.
kavinE6

Postby Jeff321 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:51 am

Nice post Kavin. New York is a nice state for travelling. It has many beautiful and historical places visiting. I visit in this state before couple of month. Now I am planning to washington dc boat tours with my friends. I listen this tour is offered the best opportunity to do some fun. Can you tell me about the best hotel for staying?
Jeff321

Postby kavinE6 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:59 am

Washington’s newest luxury hotel is tucked between the historic C&O Canal and the cobblestone avenues of Georgetown. The hotel invites to all visitors for getting the great experience with distinctive style and service at one of Washington, D.C.’s finest addresses. That is one of the best places for long stay in Washington DC with whole family.
You can click on this link to know the things to do there:
http://www.orbitz.com/blog/2009/02/top- ... s-near-dc/
kavinE6

Return to Europe