[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
www.flightlesstravel.com • View topic - Phoenix Park in Dublin!!

Phoenix Park in Dublin!!

Anything that doesn't fall into another category.

Phoenix Park in Dublin!!

Postby Jeff321 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:55 am

I like to see the beautiful and enjoyable places around the world. I want to talk about Phoenix Park in Dublin. Dublin is the capital and most populous city of Ireland. The Phoenix Park is an urban park in Dublin, Ireland, lying 2–4 km west of the city centre, north of the River Liffey. Its 11 km perimeter wall encloses 707 hectares, one of the largest walled city parks in Europe. It is the major tourist attraction in this city. My uncle personally visits in this park before washington dc boat tours and he tells us this park is very enjoyable for summer vacation.
Jeff321

Re: Phoenix Park in Dublin!!

Postby kavinE6 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:57 am

I am impressed to review your experiences about the Phoenix Park. I never saw like this park in my whole travel period yet. Now I am planned Washington DC toru with my family for celebrate the summer vacations. After to complete my washington dc cherry blossom tours I must use to visit this park with my family. SO, you guide me about the best family resort near of the Phoenix Park.
kavinE6

Postby Jeff321 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:49 am

Tulfarris Golf Resort is the nearest resort in Phoenix Park. My uncle stays in this resort before la to grand canyon bus tour. He told her the hotel is really nice and relaxing places for staying. The rooms were decent and specious. I hope this information is useful for you.
Jeff321

Postby kavinE6 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:19 am

Thanks for sharing! your provided information is very helpful for my trip. I must visit your suggested places and choose this resort for long stay. After this discussion I feel you have great knowledge about that region.
kavinE6

Return to General chat