[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
www.flightlesstravel.com • View topic - Mestizo Hotel Boutique

Mestizo Hotel Boutique

Mestizo Hotel Boutique

Postby ooliver186 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:15 am

Located on a secluded beach on the Riviera Maya, this boutique hotel offers bright rooms with balconies overlooking the sea or tropical gardens. The beautiful Sian-Ka’an Biosphere Reserve is just a 5-minute drive away.

Each room at Mestizo Hotel Boutique has charming traditional-style décor, with tiled floors and mosquito nets. All rooms have a safe, a seating area and a private bathroom.

The Mestizo’s restaurant serves fresh Mexican cuisine and has an outdoor dining area with wonderful sea views. The hotel also offers a free Wi-Fi zone and a tour desk.

Mestizo Boutique Hotel is an ideal base for diving around the off-shore coral reef. The Mayan ruins of Tulum are just a 10-minute drive away, while Cancún Airport is a 90-minute drive away.

Re: Mestizo Hotel Boutique

Postby William_09 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:15 am

Yeah, I also enjoyed pleasant stay at this beautiful hotel. We stayed in an penthouse apartment in this hotel and enjoyed panoramic views of town.
Luxury Arizona Real Estate
William_09

Re: Mestizo Hotel Boutique

Postby lancoulson21 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:44 am

Thanks for this hotel with me. This hotel gives very good facilities for customers. I like the WiFi facilities so much because I spend lots of time on suffering internet. So I always search that hotel where available WiFi facilities. That's why I want to come your hotel one day. But still I stay at Miami Adult Hotels. They also provide facilities as you. I'm happy here and enjoy every moment of this hotel.
lancoulson21

Return to Asia