[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
www.flightlesstravel.com • View topic - Arusha City, Tanzania!!

Arusha City, Tanzania!!

Arusha City, Tanzania!!

Postby Jeff321 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:14 am

I am a tourist and have visited or used to visit various countries for my interest. I want to talk about Tanzania country. It is a country in East Africa in the African Great Lakes region. It is the capital of Dodoma. It has many beautiful cities for visiting. My uncle goes to Arusha City, Tanzania with business partner. It has various places for visiting. The Lake Natron, Tarangire National Park and Mount Kilimanjaro are the most visiting places in this city.

I found this http://www.getbustours.com/cherry-bloss ... oat-tours/ very informative to plan my tour.
Jeff321

Re: Arusha City, Tanzania!!

Postby kavinE6 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:39 am

Yes the Tarangir is very cool destination for visiting. From the long list of attractions I had a great experience of Tarangire Safari Lodge that we find near of the Tarangire National park. What an amazing experience at the Tarangire Safari Lodge! The view from the lodge is beautiful, overlooking the Tarangire river valley. A wide range of tourist goes there and makes their Tarangir tour memorable.
kavinE6

Return to Africa