[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
www.flightlesstravel.com • View topic - Majorelle Garden in Marocco Attraction!!

Majorelle Garden in Marocco Attraction!!

Majorelle Garden in Marocco Attraction!!

Postby Jeff321 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:41 am

If you like visiting in different areas of the World. I want to share with you the beautiful places from around the world for your great travelling interest. Morocco is having a various beautiful travelling places, but I share with you most beautiful and famous Majorelle Garden for travelling from this entire country. The Majorelle Garden is a twelve-acre botanical garden and artist's landscape garden in Marrakech, Morocco. It is the major tourist attraction in this country. . I like this beautiful destination for travelling. This area is like a good attraction for all tourists.
For speciall weekends grand canyon tour from las vegas is the best option.
Jeff321

Re: Majorelle Garden in Marocco Attraction!!

Postby kavinE6 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:00 am

It is just wonder for the world. I am also visited here last month with my family. I get this great chance after my niagara falls tours from new york. This garden is very interesting and that is worth visiting especially if we are staying in the Medina because we get to see some of the new city getting there! The gardens themselves are quite compact and offer some lovely views.
Last edited by kavinE6 on Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
kavinE6

Postby Jeff321 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:04 am

Thanks for replay Kavin. Your post is very nice. Niagara fall is a nice place for visiting. I am recently come back this tour with my family. Now my next planning to cherry blossom tours with my friends to enjoy the summer holidays. Can you help me about this tour?
Jeff321

Postby kavinE6 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:26 am

Washington DC has number of historical places and interesting things for all tourists. There you can Visit White House, Capitol Hill, Jefferson Memorial, Lincoln's Memorial and also the most famous park National Arboretum. If you get this tour in the month of March then you enjoy the popular and traditional festival is Cherry Blossom with hotel accommodation along the Jefferson Memorial & Potomac River cruise. I think this is the right time for family trip.
You can visit this link for further details about your tour: http://www.getbustours.com/2day-york-ni ... -tour.html
kavinE6

Postby Jinitcha_09 » Wed May 28, 2014 9:58 am

thanks for post.
Jinitcha_09

Return to Africa