[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
www.flightlesstravel.com • View topic - Visit in Morocco Country!

Visit in Morocco Country!

Visit in Morocco Country!

Postby Jeff321 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:31 am

I am tourist and I like to travel in different countries. Morocco is a nice country for visiting. It is a country in the Maghreb region of North Africa. It is one of only three national to have both Atlantic and Mediterranean coastlines. I visit this country after couple of month with my brother. We are going to Atlas Mountains, Majorelle Garden and Menara Gardens. It is the best tourist attraction in this country. I really enjoy my previous tour of such destination with my brother.
For speciall weekends grand canyon tour from las vegas is the best option.
Jeff321

Re: Visit in Morocco Country!

Postby kavinE6 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:44 am

Nice sharing Jeff321. I am so glad to get this great information about Morocco beach. Well according to my knowledge Morocco is the name of a country. It is a country in the Maghreb region of North Africa. It is in a many ways a country apart. Atlas Mountains, Rif and Jemaa El-Fnaa is its interesting points. Before a couple of months I use to visit such destinations. It provides lots of adventures to all tourists. For my next tour I am little confused if you help me about mt rushmore bus tours. I really thank full to you.
kavinE6

Postby kavinE6 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:50 am

Nice sharing Jeff321. I am so glad to get this great information about Morocco beach. Well according to my knowledge Morocco is the name of a country. It is a country in the Maghreb region of North Africa. It is in a many ways a country apart. Atlas Mountains, Rif and Jemaa El-Fnaa is its interesting points. Before a couple of months I use to visit such destinations. It provides lots of adventures to all tourists. For my next tour I am little confused if you help me about niagara falls tours. I really thank full to you.
kavinE6

Postby Jeff321 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:16 am

Good choice Kavin. Niagara fall is a nice place for visiting. Niagara Falls is the collective name for three waterfalls (Victoria Falls, Lguazu Fall, and American falls) that straddle the international border between Canada and the United States. It is also located between the province of Ontario and the state of New York. I visit in Niagara fall before my washington dc boat tours. It is a major tourist attraction in New York. I hope this information is useful for you.
Jeff321

Postby kavinE6 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:59 am

Thanks for sharing my friend! your provided information is very helpful for my trip. I must visit your suggested places. You have great knowledge about that region. I also found this http://www.getbustours.com/cherry-bloss ... oat-tours/ very informative to plan my tour.
kavinE6

Return to Africa