[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
www.flightlesstravel.com • View topic - fashion brand watches own a few myself

fashion brand watches own a few myself

fashion brand watches own a few myself

Postby best1watcha » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:07 am

express watch preferences than the way the OP posted. I'll have to close BU2307 watch.

In the end, I am pretty happy that people wear watches at all I'll let this thread stand but if it descends to arguments or rude statements

burberry BU2307 watches:
fashion brand watches. Own a few myself n think they are fun to have.
best1watcha

Re: fashion brand watches own a few myself

Postby best1watcha » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:09 am

You stole the words right out of my mouth! maybe they can get people interested in watches

Thats one thing I like about themBU2307
other burberry watches:
http://www.burberrywatch24.com/burberry ... w-101.html
http://men18es.webs.com/
http://www.burberrywatch24.com/burberry ... -w-75.html
best1watcha

Postby best1watcha » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:11 am

i guess in my mind, i have a certain subjective belief system of what Portofino iwc brands are horologically significant and what brands aren't. some just don't cut the mustard for me :D
Portofino who work for a living and might actually have concerns and focuses outside of pointless luxury items like Portofino IW510102 watches.
best1watcha

Postby best1watcha » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:20 am

best1watcha wrote:express watch preferences than the way the OP posted. I'll have to close BU2307 watch.

In the end, I am pretty happy that people wear watches at all I'll let this thread stand but if it descends to arguments or rude statements

burberry BU2307 watches:
fashion brand watches. Own a few myself n think they are fun to have.

thanks i will to know this watch
best1watcha

Return to Africa