[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
www.flightlesstravel.com • View topic - Looking for a job

Looking for a job

Looking for a job

Postby degreesion » Tue May 28, 2013 7:12 am

Looking for a job in WonderlandIn March 30, 2009, which is today, I travel over land and water, poured 2 bus, with numerous LV female crowd into the bus crowded 2 hours, arrived at the XX design company XX design company in Green Howson (out, there have been numerous classmates asked me, where to go?Millions of times I have pride and proud to say, to Green hausen!)(to get in a word, Green Howson is the richest man in Shenyang live in the area of District, stop the U-Boat Replica Watches car door is Benz BMW, almost all Ferrari Porsche Cadillac / > XX design company where the broken area, was built in the Green Fake Burberry watch house or meaning attached near the / > into the cell, a small security stopped me, do not let into the course, I not stupid enough to lie and say I was the owners of small, I said I have a number of a layer of a certain then, still do not let into the.Breaking the rules is also a lot of small.No way, but to call the XX design company / > my darkest time comes!Into the Romain Jerome Replica Watches No. 1, No. 23.The advanced elevator.When I entered,
degreesion

Return to Africa