[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
www.flightlesstravel.com • View topic - Turkey Travel Guide

Turkey Travel Guide

Turkey Travel Guide

Postby travelbug » Thu May 17, 2012 10:39 pm

Turkey's charm and mysteries are far reaching, partly thanks to its diverse nature. Its multiple neighbours provide hints about its make-up. Influences from Asia, Europe and Africa have fashioned Turkey into the intriguing cultural centre it is today. The country's scenery and landscapes are just as varied, with mountains, valleys and stretching coastlines all waiting to be explored. Surrounded by three seas – the Black Sea to the north, the Aegean to the west and the Mediterranean to the south – there's plenty of room for beautiful unspoilt beaches where sun-seekers can stretch out and soak up the glorious heat.
travelbug

Re: Turkey Travel Guide

Postby georgey » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:27 pm

The range of climatic change will require a highly effective adjustment in the way areas operate for offering about a better environment.
georgey

Postby Jeff321 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:24 am

Thanks for your guidelines friends. Turkey is a nice country for travelling. It has many beautiful destinations for visiting. Above members has great knowledge about Turkey country. Your knowledge is very helpful on my next tour. I am already plan to visit in washington dc cherry blossom tours with my friends to enjoy the holidays. I am little confused about the tour. Can anyone solve my problem?
Jeff321

Postby kavinE6 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:40 am

Washington DC has a variety of attractions and offered number of summer events to all tourists. From long list of interesting points in Washington DC I love to visit a natural history museum. This museum is such a nice place for visiting in Washington DC. It is virtually impossible to see all the exhibits in one day, but we just have to see this place when in Washington, DC. I have been there many times and there is always something new to see. Last year after my nyc niagara falls bus tours I visited there with my family and I have to seen new things that they introduced. They have an exhibit of unbelievably fabulous nature photos as we enter the mammal exhibit, turn right and we will find it.
kavinE6

Postby Dale32 » Thu May 08, 2014 11:32 am

Nice post!
Dale32

Postby kavinE6 » Tue May 13, 2014 8:15 am

I'm really happy for your participations Dale32 and thanks to you for this compliment. It is a very positive thing to encourage others on their effort. Hope you like to share your favourite activities or interesting things that you like to do any time.
kavinE6

Return to Africa