[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
www.flightlesstravel.com • View topic - Travel Advice

Travel Advice

Travel Advice

Postby pearljhonson » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:18 pm

Hello friends ......
I and Jane decided to travel to South America in our next vacations. In fact, we want to explore Chile and Argentina.
But confused how to plan and allocate days to trip. We have planned to spend about 22 to 26 days so please give me
some suggestions and tips to help manage our South America travel. Hopefully I will get solution to the mine problem.
Looking for cheap flights visit at: Cheap Airline Flights and Cheap Flights To Delhi
pearljhonson

Re: Travel Advice

Postby alishamilan » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:31 am

Very fine and helpful post. I like this so much. It will be so fine for me. I like this so much.
luxury car rentals in miami
alishamilan

Postby aleezysam » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:50 am

We will departure from Miami in June 2011 and this post is to show you guys our route and details and to make an open invitation to everyone willing to be part of it in some way...
motorcycle jackets for women motorcycle jackets for women
sharepoint 2010 training sharepoint 2010 training
000-M80 practice test 000-M80 practice test
gmat prep course gmat prep course
aleezysam

Postby AndieAlick12 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:55 am

Chile and Argentina both are romantic destination for couples who are looking for Honeymoon holidays. But i think now a days more people attract towards the beaches of Florida also. In South Florida they find many rental properties and luxury hotels for stay. Last year i visit Miami and stay in Miami airport motel with friends which is so close to beach.We enjoy eating seafood,spa,scuba diving and swimming. We rent room with luxury facilities in affordable rates that time due to off season. So i suggest you to travel Miami also after Argentina.
AndieAlick12

Postby Jeff321 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:03 am

Thanks for this sharing Andie. The Miami is a very nice city for visiting in Florida. A few months ago I visited in Tallahassee city in Florida with my brother. It is the Capital of U.S state Florida. The Tallahassee Museum, John Gilmore Riley house is the most tourist attractions. We enjoy driving, swimming and the beauty of God. This City is the best tourist attraction whole the world. I want to suggest to all who have planned to visit the Tallahassee; they must visit these places.
For speciall weekends grand canyon tour from las vegas is the best option.
Jeff321

Postby kavinE6 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:31 am

Well Jeff321 Mimi has a number of attractions. You have to know are Miami Seaquarium is the second tourist attractions in Miami. I visited there before two years. If you are interested in beaches with luxury and party I think it is the best option for that. Nearest park offers eight different marine animal shows and presentations daily and attracts over 600,000 visitors per year. In Miami Sequarium you can swim with the dolphin and get fun. Like other destination Mimi Seaquarum is one of the best option for getting lots of fun.
http://www.getbustours.com/2day-york-ni ... -tour.html
Last edited by kavinE6 on Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
kavinE6

Postby Jeff321 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:35 am

Thanks for sharing Kavin. I observe you have a great knowledge about tourism. Your provide information is very useful for all visitors. I must visit in Miami Seaquarium place on my next tour. I am already plan to washington dc cherry blossom tours with my friends. I could not know about this tour. Can you like solve my problem? I need your help.
Jeff321

Postby kavinE6 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:51 am

I am deeply interested in tourism and like to see the most exploit things all around the world. At this time I am planning nyc Niagara Falls bus tours for celebrating the summer vacations for from the house. Thanks for visiting my post and for a wrathful contribution here. I think you have great interest in tourism. I will recommend you to visit the United States Capitol, White House, Smithsonian American Art Museum and National Gallery of Art in Washington DC because these are the most famous attractions there.
kavinE6

Return to South America